AUTUMN HARVEST SALAD
A vibrant salad that takes advantage of seasonal produce.
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 Large red beets cooked, sliced and quartered
- 4 Persimmons sliced
- 4 Small oranges peeled, halved and sliced - be sure to remove any seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Apple cider vinegar for drizzling
- 1 Tablespoon Curly leaf parsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Roasted pepitas
Spread arugula on a serving platter then top with beets, persimmons and oranges. Place pea-sized bits of ricotta throughout salad. Sprinkle salt and drizzle oil and vinegar over salad. Top with parsley, and pepitas.