Shredded Chicken Tacos
This chicken is made in a slow cooker which means it is incredibly easy to make. Wrap it up in a tortilla with your favorite toppings for a delicious taco meal.
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 10oz can Rotel
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 12 tortillas
- Optional toppings: spicy cole slaw (see next recipe), avocado, sour cream, cilantro
Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker then top with rotel, lime juice, and all spices.
Cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and easily starts to pull apart.
Move chicken from slow cooker to a large serving dish (keeping as much of the rotel and seasoning on it as possible) and shred with two large forks.
Serve in tortillas with desired toppings.