Easy Skillet Style Street Corn
All the flavor you love from street corn, no grill required.
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup queso fresco
- garnish with cilantro (optional)
Add corn to a large dry skillet over medium heat. Cook corn until it starts to char, stir frequently as it cooks.
Once corn is cooked, remove from heat and add mayonnaise, lime juice, and spices. Stir until evenly distributed.
Top corn with queso fresco and cilantro (if desired).
- I used 1/4 teaspoon cayenne but this might be too much heat for those sensitive to spice.
- This dish can be enjoyed hot or cold.