Best Banana Bread
Super moist and easy to make. This is my go-to banana bread recipe!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream (can substitute with plain Greek yogurt if desired)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 very ripe, medium bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat in bananas. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
Gradually stir in half of the dry ingredients. Add milk and stir to combine. Gradually stir in remaining dry ingredients.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 1 hour and 10minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.