One Pot Vegetarian Chili
This hearty chili will warm you up and fill your belly - no meat required.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15oz cans kidney beans
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 7oz can diced green chiles (mild)
- 2 28oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 14oz can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- sour cream, plain greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, corn chips
In a Dutch oven or large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Stir in beans, chiles and diced tomatoes. Stir in spices and Worcestershire sauce. Pour in crushed tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetable
broth and stir together. Increase heat to bring pot to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer 30 minutes.
Top with desired toppings and serve with corn bread or a loaf of rustic bread.