Broccoli & Riced Cauliflower Casserole
This broccoli and riced cauliflower casserole is basically a stir and bake recipe - Comfort food at it's best!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cans (10.5oz each) cream of celery soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10.5 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, soup, salt, pepper and cheddar cheese.
Stir in riced cauliflower then stir in broccoli.
Spread broccoli mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
In a small bowl, stir together butter and breadcrumbs then sprinkle over broccoli mixture.
Bake 45 minutes. If breadcrumbs are not golden, turn the broiler on and watch carefully until you achieve golden color.