VANILLA ALMOND GRANOLA
This lightly sweetened granola is easy to make and easy to customize.
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300F.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Spread mixture out on a parchment lined sheet pan.
Bake for 1 hour. Let cool before serving.