SWEET TURMERIC ROASTED VEGETABLES
Lightly sweetened with spices and honey, you'll love these roasted vegetables!
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place cauliflower and carrots in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Stir until vegetables are evenly coated with oil. In a small bowl, mix turmeric, cinnamon, coriander and black pepper. Add spices to vegetables and stir until evenly coated. Spread vegetable mixture onto a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until vegetables are for tender, stirring halfway through cooking.Drizzle vegetables with honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.